WE ARE HIRING!
Marketing & Operations Coordinator (Part-Time, Paid Position)
Closed - not accepting any more applications. Keep an eye out for future opportunities!
Bottega Zero Waste is hiring for a Marketing & Operations Coordinator that will work side by side with our Founder Marta Tarallo. We are looking for a proactive and eager to learn personality who is able to think on their feet, show enthusiasm for the role and spirit of initiative.
This role is a mix of work-from-home as well as in-person collaboration based in London. It is a part-time position (Monday to Friday, half day - either mornings or afternoons) offered as an initial 6 months rolling contract that reports directly to Marta. The probation period is 3 months. Competitive salary above the UK National Minimum Wage.
About Bottega Zero Waste
Bottega Zero Waste is an online company aiming to help eco-conscious people make their own bath & beauty products at home to reduce waste and control what they are consuming. We are also in the process of launching a B2B project dedicated to helping handmade, sustainable bath & beauty products businesses promote and scale their eco-business online.
Our Company's Values
Simplicity: we believe that less is more. We remove the unnecessary and focus on simple, sustainable solution.
Integrity: we are honest, ethical, and fair.
Positive empowerment: we obsess about giving people the confidence & tools to have control over their own life choices
Progress over perfection: perfection does not exist, but the sky is the limit to what you can achieve
The successful Marketing & Operations Coordinator will gain an extremely invaluable insight into the running of a successful sustainable start-up business which operates entirely online. You do not need to be an Internet marketing expert yourself but you do need to have some experience and interest in social media and the world of digital/influencer marketing. As the role has a special focus on sustainability & zero waste living, it is extremely important that you have a genuine interest for this topic or are eager to learn about it.
The Marketing & Operations Coordinator we are looking for has the following features:
• is proactive, does not wait and sit for the next task to be assigned
• Is reliable and able to manage a high workload sticking to deadlines
• Is an excellent communicator and team worker
• Takes ownership and pride in their work
• Has great attention to detail but also understands that perfection does not exist
• Has an eye for aesthetics
• Enjoys reading and writing
• Can handle stress well, can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected
• Can handle direct feedback, taking it as an opportunity to grow and improve
• Is not afraid of new challenges
• Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly
• Is technologically savvy
This is position is NOT for you if:
• You are taking this as an advantage to learn something new but your main energy and focus is on something else
• You are looking for a side-job and are not motivated by the company's mission
• You do not enjoy writing and reading very much
• You are not used to or do not enjoy spending lots of time online or navigating social media platforms
• You are not willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement
• You prefer to be front-facing in the business
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You are expected to know how to use social media platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok. Any experience using content production platforms such as Canva, Planoly, Flodesk, Teachable,Shopify, Imovie is highly desirable.
You will handle large amounts of content in different formats (written, video, audio, photo), so it is very important that you have a good eye for details and can adapt to a fast-paced content marketing environment.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
• Handling email marketing workflows & newsletters
• Keeping the marketing calendar up to date
• Setting up the full workflow for online webinars
• Creating lead magnets when required
• Managing and scheduling Instagram content using Planoly
• Editing short format videos (TikTok, Instagram Reels)
• Liaising with the video Editor for the editing of Youtube videos (occasional video editing might be required)
• Formatting blog posts
• Maintaining a regular Pinterest boards publishing schedule
• Proofreading & scheduling membership content into Teachable
• Being the first point of contact for general students queries
• Managing the online courses & memberships community on Facebook
• Assisting with replying to customer's enquiries on Facebook, Instagram and Gmail
• Maintaining the list of wholesale requests & stockists
• Keeping the Shopify e-store up to date
• Packaging & shipping orders when required
• Managing the Amazon storefront and keeping affiliate links up to date
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please respond to email@example.com by 25 September 2020 with the following details:
• Your CV
• A paragraph where you explain why you are interested in this role and why we should hire you