ONLINE SOAP MAKING WORKSHOP
Registration is now closed! Sign up below to be notified when doors open again
Soap Making for Zero Wasters: 3 Steps to Get Started
What is soap? Is this something I can do myself at home, and will it help me reduce waste?
In this online (but LIVE!) workshop I will show you how to get started with soap making in the most simple way, without investing lots of money in equipment, while keeping it sustainable and zero waste
Join me to get my 3 exact steps on how to start making soap & formulate your own vegan, palm oil free recipes that will help you reduce waste
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Step 1: Learn how to get started: tools & ingredients
Learn how to get started with soap making by keeping it low cost & zero waste
- Step 2: Discover what every soap maker must know before making soap
Learn the exact steps you should follow to successfully make your first soap
- Step 3: Learn my exact method for creating soap making formulations
You've heard it: I will be sharing my exact method for formulating soap recipes!
This workshop is for you if you are:
- Interested in finding ways to reduce waste
- A natural soap lover just curious about soap making
- Unfamiliar with soap making or zero waste living but now you'd really like to learn more
Live Chat: all your questions answered
At the end of the workshop I will be answering all your questions
through a live chat!
Pre-submit you questions below:
About your host
Hi! my name is Marta and I love minimal, zero waste, simple living.
My zero waste journey started with soap making: for me, it was the first step to take control on the waste I was producing as well as what I was putting on my skin.
I truly think that zero waste living is actually simple if you follow the right steps: just like soap making!